Over the last 3 years, Hanson Wade has hosted numerous events for estimators, preconstruction leaders, architects, owners, schedulers, planners, technology leaders and many others. At every conference the theme of collaboration and breaking down departmental silos is a critical theme.
We’re delighted to announce Advancing Preconstruction & Estimating, where the preconstruction community can receive world-class education on best practices for their function, while also spending time working together to review the overall preconstruction workflow, and promote an integrated approach to design and project delivery.
Below is just a sample of some of the session that each professional can look forward to in 2019.
Estimators, discover how to:
- Leverage historical data to step up the accuracy and speed of conceptual estimating
- Develop competitive bids and manage subcontractors more easily than ever before
- Perform next-generation take-off with the latest model-based tools and workflows
- Reduce the risk of cost escalation and optimize contingencies
Preconstruction leaders, discover how to:
- Train and retain your staff to provide world-leading preconstruction services
- Develop a design and estimating workflow that delivers excellent customer service
- Prepare your department to maximize opportunities in booming, fast paced markets
Owners & Clients, discover how to:
- Utilize modern contract types such as design-build and IPD to reduce project cost and Time
- Integrate with the preconstruction process to ensure the final asset aligns with your expectations
- Enforce best practices in collaborative workflows and advanced technology use on your projects
Architects & Engineers*, discover how to:
- Work more collaboratively with clients to exceed their expectations
- Adopt design assist methods to optimize designs for cost and constructability
- Understand expectations for level of design development to align work with the project team
*These issues are explored in-depth on the AIA approved Design Collaboration Day, worth 5 LUs. One day passes available for AIA members only. Download the DCD Brochure Here, or contact the team today for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.