Now in its third year, Advancing Building Estimation 2018 will gather over 400 estimation, preconstruction and VDC professionals in Dallas to learn about the latest technology and tools for model-based quantity take-off, conceptual estimating and bid management.
This is the largest event in North America dedicated specifically to construction estimating best practices.
Four breakout tracks will offer you and your team more choice, ensuring that the education and insights you receive are tailored towards the most prominent challenges for your organization.
What’s New for 2018?
- Dedicated tracks for electrical and mechanical estimating and sessions to optimize the relationship between GCs and trades
- Tracks on design assist, alternative project delivery, target value design and the implications of these trends on your estimating process
- Workshops on how scheduling innovation, prefabrication and collaboration can help you bid more competitively and win more work
- The very latest case studies on model-based take-off, conceptual estimating, database management, dealing with design changes and more
What’s on the Agenda for 2018?
- Optimizing the Bidding Workflow
- Conceptual Estimating & Historical Data
- BIM Take-Off
- Managing Design Changes
- Electrical & Mechanical Estimating
- Technology Adoption
- Cost Forecasting
- Managing Staff Shortages
- Collaboration between GCs, Trades, Owners & Designers
- Target Value Design & Lean Methods
- Plus Much More!